L- Arginine is the source of energy-rich nitrogen-phosphate compounds in organisms and is involved in numerous biological functions:
- Blood vessels: via the release of nitric oxide, arginine improves blood flow and oxygen supply to blood vessels, thereby lowering blood pressure and inhibiting platelet aggregation. Disease-related disturbances in nitric oxide production play a key role in hypertension, heart failure and coronary heart disease.
- Immune system: Arginine stimulates the production of white blood cells.
- Protein metabolism: Arginine helps the body convert toxic ammonia to urea, which is then excreted.
- Hormones: Arginine increases the secretion of growth hormone, insulin, prolactin and glucagon. Growth hormone increases muscle growth and stimulates the breakdown of fatty tissue.Growth hormone increases muscle growth and stimulates the breakdown of fatty tissue.
- Infertility/erectile dysfunction: Arginine increases the number and motility of sperm. From arginine, the body forms ornithine, the basic substance for the synthesis of spermine and spermidine, which are found in high concentrations in sperm fluid. Through the release of nitric oxide and interaction with the enzyme ganylate cyclase, positive effects on erectile function are achieved..
- Wound healing: Arginine can promote tissue renewal by stimulating the deposition of collagen on the wound.
- Diabetes: Arginine supports the action of insulin and helps maintain normal blood sugar and blood fat levels in the body.
- Glaucoma: The vasodilating property of arginine may also help lower intraocular pressure.
Sale size: 60 vegetarian capsules (L-arginine 500 mg per capsule)
Recommended intake: Daily 2 x 1 capsule with a glass of water half an hour before or two hours after a meal.
There are no reviews yet.