A 40-day liver vitalizing cure of four herbal bitter concentrates to dissolve and flush out deposits in the liver, purify and vitalize it.
This cure is easy to perform and supports the maintenance of function and natural balance of metabolic processes of the liver and gallbladder.
After the liver cure we recommend for liver protection the product LiverCare (available in our store).
Most people have a stressed liver.
As the central detoxification organ and largest gland, the liver cleanses the blood of metabolic waste products, harmful substances and medications.
The liver also regulates nutrient and hormone balance, produces bile acids for fat breakdown, and stores excess sugar. Furthermore, vitamins A, E, B12 and trace elements such as iron, copper, zinc and manganese are stored in the liver.
Characteristics of a stressed liver:
- Frequent fatigue and irritability, anger, rage, resentment, aggression.
- Sleep disturbances: falling asleep between 11 p.m. and 1 a.m. and sleeping through the night between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m. are disturbed
- Decrease in general performance, fatigue, exhaustion
- Disturbed digestion: constipation or spotty diarrhea, bloating and flatulence, belching and heartburn
- Pain in the back (mostly in the right side of the body), in the eyes or in the head, migraine in the side of the head or above the eyes
- Poor nutrient absorption
- Menopausal symptoms, hot flashes
In case of existing complaints and also as a profilaxe (1-2 times a year) we recommend you to perform this liver herbal cure. 20 days – dissolution of deposits and 20 days – flushing out of deposits.
The herbal bitters concentrates contain extracts of Chinese gentian, bupleurum, coptis, turmeric and loosestrife, the five proven liver herbs of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
The program is characterized by a simple and practical application.
After the liver cure we recommend for liver protection and further support of the most important liver tasks the product LiverCare (available in our store).
Sale size: 4 x 100 ml herbal bitters concentrates (liver tinctures)
Consumption recommendation: Detailed instructions are included in the delivery.