Mexican yam has the highest content of hormone-active substances.
Properties of the miracle root Wild Yam:
- equals the ratio of estrogen, progesterone, cortisol and DHEA, and promotes the formation of DHEA and progesterone.
- supports women in menopause and help with symptoms such as hot flashes, sweating, restlessness and irritability
- stabilizes women’s cycle, helps with PMS, supports the corpus luteum hormone phase especially in the case of childbearing due to contained hormone diosgenin and acts as an anti-aging product
- has a positive effect for men – for a healthy prostate (supports the interaction of testosterone, estrogen and progesterone, which is not in balance in many men as they age), increases testosterone
- dilates blood vessels, strengthens libido
- digestive – dissolves spasms in the gastrointestinal tract, increases bile production, lowers high blood sugar and also cholesterol levels
- stimulates blood circulation in arms and legs, expectorant for cough, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, analgesic and diaphoretic.
Mexican Wild Yam provides balance at moderate dosage, at higher dosage this preparation has a contraceptive effect.
The Asian sister to the yam is Dong Quai (available in our store) – also an adaptogen, contains phytoestrogens. The combination with Mexican yam has proven to be extremely beneficial.
Sale size: 120 vegetarian capsules (Mexican Wild Yam 750 mg per capsule)
Recommended intake: Daily 2 x 1 capsule with a glass of water with a meal