Zinc is indispensable for health, because the trace element plays an important role in a variety of metabolic reactions.
Zinc is present in practically every cell of the body – in all body fluids and tissues, especially in the Musculature (60 percent) and in the bones (30 procent).
Zinc is particularly concentrated in hair, nails, skin, the reproductive organs and the retina of the eye, as well as in the insulin-producing islet cells of the pancreas.
Zinc contributes to normal functioning of the immune system. On the one hand, it fights the viruses directly, and on the other hand, it helps to improve the structure of the mucous membrane so that the cold viruses have a harder time attaching.
It also has a function in cell division and carries:
- contributes to a regular acid-base metabolism and to a good vitamin A metabolism
- to a normal metabolism of macronutrients
- Zinc is important for proper carbohydrate and fatty acid metabolism, as well as for normal protein synthesis.
- to maintain stable bones, good skin, hair and nails and to maintain normal vision
- Zinc also improves sperm production
Sales Size: 60 vegetable capsules (zinc 30 mg per capsule)
Consumption recommendation: Daily 1 x 1 capsule with a glass of water with a meal
Without flavorings and preservatives