Selenium is an essential trace element and a component of many enzymes. It is therefore involved in numerous reactions in the body. As a component of antioxidant enzymes, selenium is important for protecting cells from free radical damage, among other things. Other selenium-dependent enzymes regulate the thyroid hormone balance or are building blocks of sperm and thus essential for male fertility.
In summary, selenium contributes
- not only contribute to a normal thyroid function
- but also to normal sperm formation
- to maintain normal hair and nails
- to a normal function of the immune system
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress
Sale Size:60 vegetarian capsules (selenium 100 mg per daily consumption)
Consumption recommendation: Daily 1 capsule with a glass of water with a meal
There are no reviews yet.